War on Corruption was intended to be a community based platform. With this in mind, we are going to restart a program that we once had: endorsements. This is a list of creators, journalists, etc. that we promote. It is important to note that we are not liable for any content that they produce. However, we do have a criteria:
- bullying isn’t something we will endorse.
- Racism will not be endorsed.
- If the material is offensive, that’s a case by case scenario as, let’s face it, our own platform has been known to be offensive at times.
- Endorsements may end at any time, for any reason.
- While we don’t generally endorse drama channels (YouTube,) there are exceptions to this. We look at this as a case by case situation.
If you would like us to post your link, feel free to contact us on Facebook, Twitter, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org.) Once we check your content out, we will post the provided link.