This is taken directly from their state website.
Title XXII OCCUPATIONS AND PROFESSIONS
324.1118. Licensure required — prohibited acts. — A private investigator agency or private fire investigator agency shall not hire an individual, who is not licensed as a private investigator or private fire investigator, as an employee if the individual:
(1) Has committed any act which, if committed by a licensee, would be grounds for the suspension or revocation of a license under the provisions of sections 324.1100 to 324.1148;
(2) Within two years prior to the application date:
(a) Has been convicted of or entered a plea of guilty or nolo contendere to a felony offense, including the receiving of a suspended imposition of sentence following a plea or finding of guilty to a felony offense;
(b) Has been convicted of or entered a plea of guilty or nolo contendere to a misdemeanor offense involving moral turpitude, including receiving a suspended imposition of sentence following a plea of guilty to a misdemeanor offense;
(c) Has falsified or willfully misrepresented information in an employment application, records of evidence, or in testimony under oath;
(d) Has been dependent on or abused alcohol or drugs; or
(e) Has used, possessed, or trafficked in any illegal substance;
(3) Has been refused a license under the provisions of sections 324.1100 to 324.1148 or had a license revoked, denied, or refused in this state or in any other state;
(4) While unlicensed, committed or aided and abetted the commission of any act for which a license is required by sections 324.1100 to 324.1148 after August 28, 2007; or
(5) Knowingly made any false statement in the application.
(L. 2007 H.B. 780 and S.B. 308, A.L. 2010 H.B. 2226, et al., A.L. 2011 H.B. 464)